Saturday 9 January 2010

"Sin'Dorei - In Honor Of The Fallen" Story.

I decided to try my hand at writing a piece of fan fiction based on the popular MMO, World of Warcraft. Yes i hear the boos and the hisses coming from you but i started writing a while ago and was quite fond of it. I tried my hand at creating some images to go with parts of the story.

The storyline is based on the Blood Elf race, namely two particular Blood Elves, Harrnes and Matoran. The names derive from mine and my brother's original Blood Elf characters that we created a few years ago. There isn't much content in the story at the moment but i will post a preview of a snippet of the story so far. I will even include some pretty pictures with it :P.

I hope you like what you see so far, and if you do, keep checking back here as i update.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment